CBD or Cannabidiol is a significant compound utilized to make products prescribed for treating various health and psychological problems. It is an actively potent compound found in hemp and cannabis plants, extracted because of its healing and medicinal properties.
The natural CBD works on the endocannabinoid system in the human body, which is responsible for managing multiple functions such as sleep, appetite, inflammation, moods, etc. It is remarkably effective for treating numerous conditions such as anxiety, sleep disorders, migraines, joint pains, Parkinson’s disease, fibromyalgia, etc.
Irrespective of the ever-growing popularity of the best CBD products, specifically CBD oil and CBD tincture oil, there are so many unfortunate myths that float in the air about this compound. In this blog, we will uncover truths with some myths busted about CBD usage.
- CBD Induces Psychoactive State: This is a wholly misconstrued and false perception that is unfortunately prevalent amongst many. Let us make it very clear that CBD is not a psychoactive agent that triggers a state of mind-bending high.
Instead, CBD interacts very subtly with the CB1 receptors in the endocannabinoid system for regulating mood, anxiety, stress, and appetite. By no means does natural CBD produce a psychoactive state. It is in fact known to work very peacefully with compounds that interact within the same part and increases serotonin, which directly elevates a person’s psyche.
- CBD Is Addictive: This one is yet another false belief that many uninformed people have. Koi Naturals CBD oil is likely to produce a high level of serotonin and dopamine, which causes happiness, healing, and an enhanced perception in a person.
Natural CBD is prescribed for long term treatments and one can also stop consumption without worrying about any side effects on the body.
- CBD Cures All Problems: This is not the case because CBD oil tincture is a treatment, not a permanent cure. The reason why CBD oil is used for solving health issues easily is that CBD interacts with the immune system and quickens the treatment given to the body for multiple health problems.
For instance; the use of CBD oil will remove the pain caused by inflammation of a body part and prevent it from recurring. That being said, until the root cause of inflammation is not understood, eliminating it will not be possible.
- CBD Is Not Safe: It has been confirmed time and again that CBD is very safe for consumption and by that we mean, even consistently. However, it is recommended that you consult a medical professional before consumption.
This is because sometimes a person might be going through another treatment that can possibly interfere with CBD in the body. Additionally, CBD must be started with a small dose at first to understand the level of healing it offers.
- CBD Is Not Scientifically Supported: After its discovery in the year the 1940s by British chemist Robert S Cahn, CBD was classified as a cannabinoid in 1963. Multiple scientific projects and studies have confirmed the healing and medicinal effects of natural CBD.
However, as with any other theory, field, or product, research is always ongoing and many scientists are on the lookout for exploring other advantages of CBD.
As we have busted the five most common myths about CBD in the points mentioned above, you can take confidence in the fact that with the right knowledge, use, and consumption, you can take maximum benefits of the best CBD products. Begin with a treatment of your choice and you will see all your fallacies about CBD getting debunked organically.